Accounting Principals as eatmed up with several Long Island based companies and we are recruiting excellent accounting roles!
If you are an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist and looking to work on Long Island, APPLY TODAY!
- Post daily deposits
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
- Create and update a log sheet for quality control
- Handle all special billing situations, including group reservations and conventions
Accounts Receivable Specialist skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related experience in the field
- 2+ years’ experience in AR can substitute for educational requirement
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with accounting software programs
APPLY TODAY to this excellent Accounts Receivable position!!
Accounting Principals has other great accounting and finance roles, so if this is not a fit for you, APPLY and one of our talented recruiters will reach out to you to discuss future career goals..
Please apply with your CV to: