Accounting Principals is actively recruiting to fill an Accounts Receivable Coordinator job in Nashville, Tennessee. The ideal candidate possesses strong experience in Accounts Receivable functions as well as experience working in the transportation industry. If you meet these criteria and you have the desire to join a wonderful and team-based company, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and is offering $16-18 per hour depending on experience.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Post customer payments and record cash, check and credit card transactions
- Maintain credit, invoice and debit records
- Identify and address discrepancies within invoices and payments
- Track and maintain receivables based on unpaid invoices
- Two or more years’ experience working with receivables
- Transportation industry experience highly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
If you or someone you know are interested in this Accounts Receivable Coordinator job in Nashville, TN please email your resume to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org now! Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with your CV to: