Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job in Seattle, WA
We have a short-term contract available for a candidate who has the flexibility to work part-time hours. A company in the north Seattle area is looking for an individual to help their team for about twenty hours a week with some accounts receivable duties. You will be posting payments, following up with customers regarding missing invoices, and reconciling bank accounts. If you have a customer service background with some accounting education or at least six months of accounting experience, you could be considered for this position. This will be a quick contract but will offer some good experience for your resume. Since this is a position that is available now, the interview process will be very minimal. Also, flexible start time is offered and you will get to work in a casual environment.
- Reaching out to customers to troubleshoot past due accounts
- Processing billing invoices and sending them out
- Posting payments to the correct account
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Previous customer service experience would be helpful
- An accounting education or at least six months of accounting experience
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work part-time hours
This would be a great opportunity for anyone who can only commit to something for a short amount of time or for about twenty hours a week. If you are interested, please apply now and submit your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Please apply with your CV to: