Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job in Vancouver, WA
This is a temp to hire opportunity to grow with a company and work in a supportive, friendly environment. The company has a great vision and this is most definitely a feel good organization! The company offers a generous paid PTO program, health benefits, 401K and excellent work life balance. The company invites collaboration and has fostered a supportive environment that helps their employees perform well and enjoy their work.
You would be the focal person to make sure that all billing is completed accurately and on time and the general ledger states correct revenue. You would be responsible for accounts receivable and all accounts receivable remain current including soft collections.
• Responsible for month end billing
• Stays on top of all any payment issues and works to resolve them in a timely and professional manner
• Processes and posts payments received and adjustments for payments and rates
• Maintains files and records on all monthly invoices
• Resolves discrepancies on any client billing authorization and finds solutions.
• Collects funds from payers and other entities. Works with payers to resolve outstanding claims issues.
• Produces AR receivable reports for analysis.
• Prepares bank deposits, statement reconciliations, cash applications, accumulation of data for invoicing, aging analysis, collections, and reconciliations of Accounts Receivable Sub-Ledger to General Ledger, if applicable.
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable Coordinator job in Vancouver, WA please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: