Credit and Collections Specialist
Accounting Principals is hiring for a Credit and Collections Specialist in Lakewood, Washington. This will be a Contract to Hire position, with conversion anytime between 1-3 months. If this job description peaks your interest, submit your resume so we can discuss the opportunity with you.
• Manage a high-volume of inbound and outbound collection calls.
• Negotiate payment terms and follow up on past due accounts.
• Update accounts with accurate notes and documentation.
• Evaluate unique situations and escalate issues as needed.
• Support additional duties as the team may require.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration highly preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Highly punctual, reliable, and accountable.
- Full Time, Contract to Hire.
- $17.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE.
- Flexible start time from 6:30am to 8:00am, 40 hours per week.
We look forward to receiving your application if this is an opportunity you are interested in! You can reach us at April.Lai@AccountingPrincipals.com to apply or inquire about any questions.
Please apply with your CV to: