Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist Job: Triad Region, North Carolina
If you are an energetic, hardworking knowledgeable team member with experience in Accounts Receivable Collections read on! Your day will involve handling collection issues, processing customer refunds, and resolving client discrepancies. Would you like to be responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department? If the answer is yes, you may just be the ideal candidate!
As an Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist your job duties will include:
• Identifying ways to reduce delinquency for assigned accounts
• Making customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos
• Communicating and following up effectively with the sales department regarding customer accounts
• Meeting defined department goals and activity metrics
Do you have these required Skills?
• 2-4 years of Collections experience
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
• Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
• Experience with QuickBooks a plus
If you are committed to excellent customer service and have great written and verbal communication abilities, apply now! You may also find additional Accounting and Finance roles on our website: www.AccountingPrincipals.com
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Please apply with your CV to: