Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients looking to fill a Part-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk job for the main office located in Oakland, CA. You should have at least 1 year of accounting experience. You will be responsible for working in the AR side of the business entering order information and processing invoices accurately for client billing. The role will be expected to have a keen eye for detail and have accurate data entry and 10-key abilities to handle a modest level of work as detail is the most important as not to cause a delay in payment. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with the computer and ideally have experience using Salesforce.
- Experience with Accounts Receivable or Billing preferred, but will consider a recent college graduate looking to pursue experience in accounting
- Attention to detail, organized and deadline focused
- Good communication skills
- Strong Data Entry skills (Typing & 10-key)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Software experience with Salesforce would be preferred
Compensation: $20.00 – $25.00 depending on your level of experience
Employment Type: Part-Time Daily (10am to 3pm ideal but flexible)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: