If you have between two and four years of Accounts Receivable experience, then Accounting Principals has the job for you! We are currently recruiting for our client in the Louisville, KY area on a temporary to hire basis. Your daily functions as Accounts Receivable Clerk will include full cycle accounts receivable, processing credit applications, cash applications and back up billing responsibilities. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain customer accounts receivable records
- Process customer credit applications
- Create invoices and credit memos
- Research and resolve charge back claims, short pays, and unauthorized deductions
- Reconcile accounts
- Respond to customer accounts receivable inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
Do you meet these requirements?
- Minimum of two years of recent experience in a similar accounts receivable position
- Associates Degree or higher is preferred
- Experience with accounting software/ERP
If you are interested in the above Accounts Receivable Clerk opportunity in the Louisville, KY area, please submit your resume below. To review other available Accounting and Finance jobs currently available visit www.AcccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: