Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk that would like to work in the apparel industry? Are you organized with a keen attention to detail? Do you have experience posting payments, researching deductions and working closely with collections? If so, this could be the perfect job for you! Our client an apparel company located in Downtown Los Angeles is looking to hire an A/R Clerk on temporary to hire basis.
In this job you will…
• Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Total unpaid invoices and update receivables
• Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
• Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Work closely with the collections department to resolve past due accounts
• Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
The requirements for this job are…
• A minimum of one year of A/R experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be excel savvy
• Within reasonable commuting distance Downtown LA
Please apply with your CV to: