Accounts Receivable Clerk - St. Louis, MO
Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk in need of a new career? If so this may be the opportunity for you! Accounting Principals is recruiting for an AR Clerk in St. Louis, MO. Qualified candidates should have at least 3 years’ Accounts Receivable experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity for that person who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-service driven environment.
AR Clerk Job Duties:
• Proactively contact customers to ensure receivables are paid in a timely manner and ensure all posting to appropriate accounts
• Work closely, on a daily basis with internal & external customers & third parties accounts to research & resolve customer issues
• Manage customer invoicing, cash collections and forecasting
• Process monthly close reports and reconciliations
• Minimum of three years of experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
If you meet the above qualifications, please Apply Now!