Accounts Receivable Clerk Job in Wood Dale, IL
Accounting Principals has an Accounts Receivable Clerk job in the Wood Dale, IL area. The Accounts Receivable Clerk should have at least two years of experience in a high volume and fast pace work environment. This role will be responsible for the timely posting of payments. This is a contract to hire position with a growing company! Our client is looking to hire quickly!
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain records from invoices, debits, and credits
- Cash application of daily deposits
- Research and resolve account discrepancies
- Prepare and send customer statements and invoices
- Prepare bank deposits
- Collect on past due invoices
- Post customer payment transactions
- Associate Degree
- At least two years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using an ERP system
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Accounts Receivable Clerk job in the Wood Dale, IL area, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/ right away!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled