Accounts Receivable Clerk Job in Itasca, IL
Accounting Principals has an Accounts Receivable Clerk job in the Itasca, IL area. The Accounts Receivable Clerk should have at least three to five years of experience in a high volume and fast pace work environment. This role will be responsible for processing payments on client accounts. This is a contract to hire role!
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Post payments received: cash, checks, credit card
- Research payment discrepancies
- Generate client invoices
- Maintain billing records and customer information
- Review and contact customers with past due accounts
- Assist with month-end close
- High School diploma, Associates Preferred
- At least three to five years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using an ERP system
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Accounts Receivable Clerk job in the Itasca, IL area, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/ right away!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled