Manufacturing company in the Orlando market is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk. Please carefully review the requirements and qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process day to day A/R transactions including but not limited to billing, cash receipts, credit card receipts, vendor payments, determine credit limits, reconciliation and working in the general ledger.
- Processing transactions and posting data to Income statement, Balance sheet and other financial statements.
- A/R batches, monthly sales tax
- Vendor W-9 forms and Certificates of Insurance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of A/R and Accounting experience
- 3+ years of Manufacturing experience
If you are qualified for this role, please send an email with "A/R Clerk" in the subject line to Kristina at Kristina.Powell@accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: