Our client is in search of a reliable Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their accounting team in Wauwatosa, WI. The perfect candidate would be extremely detail-oriented and a team player. This company boasts about their work-life balance and their growth opportunities. Keep reading if this sounds like a place you want to work!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist include:
• Maintain records of invoices, credits and debits
• Prepare month end closing reports
• Post customer payments
• Verify and research account discrepancies
• Maintain account ledgers
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• 2+ years of A/R experience
• Problem solving and logical deduction skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Familiar with accounting software
If you are excited about your career in accounting, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Wauwatosa, WI.
Please apply with your CV to: