Accounts Receivable Clerk Job in Seattle, WA
Are you an aspiring Accounting professional who is eager for an opportunity to begin a career in your field of study? Perhaps you are a current AR professional who is seeking an opportunity closer to home to avoid the crazy Seattle traffic. If this sounds like you, this may be the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
A well-respected company in the Seattle area is looking for a new Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing team! This is the perfect opportunity to bolster your resume, as you gain hands on Accounting skills in a high-volume environment. You will be handling GL reconciliations, posting payments to the GL, and handling invoice creation daily in this role!
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Post payment to the company general ledger.
- Invoice creation and vendor maintenance duties.
- GL account research and reconciliation.
- Working with vendors and other Accounting departments to solve discrepancies.
- Additional tasks as the business requires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or related field) from an accredited institution.
- Proficiency in 10-key and alphanumeric data entry.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly shift priorities while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Desire to learn and grow within the field of Accounting.
If this Accounts Receivable Clerk job is something you would love to be considered for, please submit a Microsoft Word copy of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to review your resume!