Accounts Receivable Clerk Job in Renton, WA
A growing company in the Renton area is looking to add a contract to hire Accounts Receivable Clerk to their team. You will join a large accounting team and will need to be comfortable in a high volume environment. Majority of the time you will be posting payments to client accounts and will be researching any missing payments or discrepancies. You will need to have strong 10-key skills and an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel will be very helpful. This position offers the potential to be permanent as well as move up in the accounting department since this company is rapidly growing. Since most of the team does an early schedule, it would be best if you were comfortable working early morning hours. There is free parking and you will get to work with a friendly, hardworking group.
- Posting payments to the correct client accounts
- Reviewing invoices for discrepancies
- Researching missing invoices and contacting necessary internal or external customers to gather information
- Additional projects as needed
Desired skill set:
- At least six months of office, accounting, or banking experience
- Strong 10-key skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel understanding pivot tables and formulas
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your application!
Please apply with your CV to: