Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Pittsburgh, PA
Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk in need of a new career? If so this may be the opportunity for you! Accounting Principals is recruiting for an AR Clerk in Pittsburgh, PA. Qualified candidates should have at least 2 years’ Accounts Receivable experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity for that person who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-service driven environment.
AR Clerk Job Duties:
• Proactively contact customers to ensure receivables are paid in a timely manner and ensure all posting are to appropriate accounts
• Work closely, on a daily basis with internal & external customers and third-party accounts to research & resolve customer issues
• Manage customer invoicing, cash collections and forecasting
• Process monthly close reports and reconciliations
• Minimum of two years of experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel to include V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
If you meet the above qualifications, for the Accounts Receivable Clerk please Apply Now!
Please apply with your CV to: