Do you have about a year of Accounts Receivable experience? Do you want work for a company with a fun environment and stability? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you. Our client in Chandler is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to support their team. This role will involve a variety of tasks including credit review, cash applications and account reconciliation. To be qualified for this position, you should have at least 1-2 years of accounts receivable experience. You should also have strong multi-tasking skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Your job duties as an Accounts Receivable Clerk will include:
- Reconciling cash and credit card transactions
- Entering new customer information for credit review
- Assist with incoming calls and answering billing-related questions
- 1-2 years of accounts receivable experience
- Effective data entry and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Clerk opportunity in Chandler, and meet the minimum requirements, apply today to be considered! If you have any questions, contact Sonja at (480) 644-0500. Visit www.accountingprincipals.com for additional job opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: