If you are a motivated accounting professional with experience in the full cycle of accounts receivable, we are working with a great client in Manhattan that needs you! Accounting Principals is working with a large Healthcare organization to to fill a temporary Accounts Receivable Associate job in New York, NY. We are seeking an individual with prior experience with QuickBooks and 3+ years in an accounts receivable related position. Ideally, this client is looking for a self-starter who really aspires to grow with the company.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Analyst job in New York, NY:
- Processing incoming payments including cash, credit card, checks, and ACH payments
- Applying payments to accounts in accounting system
- Preparing aging reports and making collection calls
- Preparing daily deposits and reviewing bank statements with AR Manager
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor’s degree is a huge plus but not mandatory!
- Experience with NetSuite is not required but preferred
- Positive, can-do attitude
If this temporary Accounts Receivable Associate job in New York,NY seems like a good fit for you please click “apply” below! For other opportunities please visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: