Accounts Receivable Associate Job in Bellevue, WA
Are you an Accounts Receivable professional looking to expand on your current duties and bolster your resume? Do you desire to utilize your Accounting degree to make a positive impact on a business? Consider this as your next opportunity!
A business based in the Bellevue area is searching for a talented and eager Accounts Receivable Associate to join their AR department! If handing vendor maintenance, recording transactions, and posting to the GL is in your wheelhouse, then this will be the perfect position for you!
Accounts Receivable Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Posting to the GL and recording transactions with accuracy and timeliness.
- Month end closing reports and bank reconciliations.
- Entering and maintaining vendor information into the system.
- Maintaining accounts and pulling information from multiple systems to perform duties.
- Special projects as the business requires.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Two years minimum of full cycle Accounts Receivable experience.
- Experience posting to the GL in a company’s ERP system.
- Someone who is looking to grow in the accounting field.
- A great communicator who can shift their duties while maintaining a positive attitude.
If you think that this Accounts Receivable job in the Bellevue area might be a perfect fit for you, please submit your resume and apply immediately! We cannot wait to hear from you!