Accounting Principals has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Assistant! It's with our client in Antelope, CA who is a large west coast organization with upward mobility opportunities!
As the AR Assistant, you will be responsible for:
• Business-to-business collections
• Compile data to run credit applications through Dunn & Bradstreet
• Handle requested lien and credit releases
• Enter in customer information and maintain their files
You will make a great fit if you have the following:
• 1+ years of accounts receivable, credit or collections experience
• Knowledge of lien laws
• Experience with MS Office, SAP or other ERP systems
• Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this type of job in Antelope, CA or other accounting and finance opportunities, then click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you.