Accounting Principals is partnering with a growing service organization to identify an individual for a contract to hire Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist position in Oceanside, CA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of three years of high-volume accounts receivable and collections experience and experience with Microsoft Excel.
In the Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist role, you will be responsible for processing high volume accounts receivable, analyzing accounts, cash applications and making collections calls.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Supporting the collection efforts for accounts receivable department
- Documenting daily collections activity
- Assist in applying customer payments
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies
- Processes credit card payments and credits
- Adjust accounts as needed
- Follow up with customers regularly
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Minimum of three years’ experience in accounts receivable and collections
- Experience with NetSuite, Sage or Epicor accounting software
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, v-look ups)
If you are interested in this position and feel as though your prior experience makes you qualified for this Accounts Receivable/Collections position in Oceanside, CA then apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: