Accounts Receivable Analyst – White Plains, NY
Westchester based client is growing and adding to their A/R team! This opportunity will be a temporary assignment with the opportunity of converting to permanent.
The primary purpose of this position is to offer support in Chargeback Deduction Resolution and analysis in a timely and efficient manner due to the continual growing number of monthly unresolved Consumer Customer Deductions. This position will analyze and identify deductions to help minimize and/or stop deduction abuse on unauthorized deductions. Additionally, it will resolve deductions related but not limited to, Rebates, Promotions, Pricing, and Returns.
This position will be responsible to monitor all Request Paybacks on identified unauthorized deductions and meet monthly/quarterly/annual goals in conjunction but not limited to Deduction Resolution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
This position will interact with internal and external customers, based upon the necessity of requesting deduction documentation for resolution, including but not limited to Customers, all locations, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Brokers, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.
Deduction Resolution/Management: Validate deductions to completion for Payback-or recommendation of write off based upon research and supporting back-up documentation.
• Detailed Customer Analysis of Deduction types that can assist identifying Abuse, Root Cause and/or Effect, in hopes to help determine scope of dollars lost, and how to Control, Prevent and/or bring to an end
• Process A/R Journal Entries, Account Reconciliation and Open Statements for A/R Customers related to Customer Deductions, Credits, and/or Cash On Account
• Interact with internal and external customers on findings (sharing analysis) to facilitate a proactive plan of action on reducing Customer Deductions.
• Back up support –AR Collections
• Responsible for compiling and completing spreadsheets on completed/processed customer chargeback deductions.
• Analytical skillset to identify Root Cause/Abuse
• Interact with internal and external customers on findings and help coordinate proactive plan of action on Customer Deductions for specific COMPANY Consumer accounts
• Customer Service Expertise