Accounts Receivable Analyst – Full Cycle A/R
San Fernando Valley company seeks a skilled Accounts Receivable professional to join their team. This role is a great opportunity to develop accounting, systems, and customer service skills with a rising entertainment leader.
Our client values teamwork, collaboration, and continual improvement. This position has the chance to build, own, and scale our revenue process. Your role will regularly interact with departments, customers, and senior management for billing and revenue matters. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, and process-minded approach to solving problems and identifying solutions.
• Performs a variety of accounting duties according to established policies and procedures
• Complete regular billing and customer account reconciliations
• Reviews payment postings for accuracy and to ensure account balances are current
• Monitors and updates delinquent accounts status.
• Maintains contact with staff and clients and observes confidentiality.
• Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
• Researches and applies unallocated cash.
• Generates accounting reports
• Develops automated spreadsheets
• Organizes and maintains up to date financial records.
• Assists in financial management, analysis and audit, as requested
• Understand and readily support company corporate business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
Qualifications and Skills
• BS/BA is a plus, 3+ years of related AR experience needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities required.
• Commitment to quality communication and customer service are vital to succeed in the role and company culture.
• Experience in billing, collections, accounts receivable, and similar roles.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel is required
• Experience with Oracle, SAP or similar ERP software high desired.
• Knowledge of contract revenue recognition standards highly valued.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
Benefits will include full medical, dental, vision and 401K. Work life balance is encouraged – paid time off and paid holidays offered. Parking is included and location is great. We look forward to discussing this unique position with you. Send in your resume today!
Please apply with your CV to: