Accounts Receivable Analyst Job available courtesy of Accounting Principals starting immediately! This is a temporary project that will last through the end of the year and is responsible for resolution of discrepancies and related transactions on customers’ accounts as it relates to rebates, adjustments, returns, and other discounts or fees. You MUST have SAP to be considered.
Accounts Receivable Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate matching and posting of credits related to discrepancies
- Resolve aged credit memos
- Prepare statements of account accurately presenting discrepancy and credit information
- Resolve debit balances with customers
- Validate failure to supply penalty claims from customers based on a variety of data including orders, shipments, customer inventory, and contract agreements
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an AR Analyst
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance highly preferred.
If you are qualified for the Accounts Receivable Analyst Job please contact Erica Christiansen immediately at (609) 452-7117. You can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.