Accounts Receivable Accountant Job in Ballard, WA
Do you want to work with a stable company? Our client provides a balanced work environment with opportunity for professional growth. They are looking for you to join the team in their Accounts Receivable Accountant Job in their Ballard office. In this role, you will be serving as point of contract for project managers for review of invoices and resolving any billing issues. You will be mainly responsible for project invoicing, month end close, A/R review, reconciliations, and general ledger account analysis. Other responsibilities will include preparing accrual entries for differed revenue, revenue recognition, percentage of completion billing, aging reports, and solving payment issues. This is a long-term opportunity with a large stable company. If you have accounts receivable accounting experience this could be the job for you!
Your job responsibilities would include:
• Serve has the go-to associate for division directors, projects managers, and plant managers for any invoicing issues
• Percentage of completion and fixed fee billing invoices
• Write accrued and adjusting journal entries for accounts
• A/R reconciliations to the general ledger
• Provide revenue recognition
• Prepare and analyze gross margin and aging reports
• Back up for collections and account follow up
• Analyze invoice and payment issues
• Complete month end closing checklist
• Update detailed desk procedures
Do you meet the job qualifications?
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Strong general ledger background with accounts receivable
• Exposure to full cycle accounting a plus
• Excellent analytical, organization, and communication skills
• Intermediate excel experience
• Top notch accuracy and attention to detail
To apply to this Accounts Receivable Accountant please click “apply now.” Also, visit our website at accountingprincipals.com for other available employment opportunities in the area.
Please apply with your CV to: