Accounting Principals is recruiting for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Coordinator for a client of ours in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The ideal person will be enthusiastic with an eye for detail with the ability the manage the cash flow - inbound and outbound.
The AP/AR Coordinator Job Responsibilities include:
- Process AP invoices - GL coding, entering, processing payments, and reconciling accounts
- Vendor maintenance including answering inquiries regarding payment
- Receiving payments and posting into the accounting system
- Preparing the daily cash deposit and submitting to the bank
- Maintain files and documentation along with other tasks as needed
Qualifications for the Payable/Receivable Coordinator:
- At least 2 years of prior payables and receivables experience
- Ability to handle high volume transaction processing
- Quick learner, positive attitude, detail oriented, and strong time management skills
Accounting Principals specializes in the placement of Finance/Accounting professionals on a temporary, temporary to hire, and direct hire basis. To be considered for the Accounts Payable/Receivable Coordinator job along with other job opportunities available with Accounting Principals in Pittsburgh, PA, visit www.AccountingPrincipals.com and submit a resume in Word format.
Please apply with your CV to: