Accounts Payable/Inventory Specialist job in West Los Angeles, CA
We have an exciting DIRECT HIRE opportunity with one of our clients in West LA. To be eligible you must have at least 2 years of accounting experience with inventory management and strong communication skills. Our client offers competitive pay and great benefits.
- Issue and track purchase orders
- Managing inventory and keep accurate financial records
- Maintaining constant contact with suppliers
- Keep up to date records for accurate invoicing
- Create reports for managers as well as operating stock procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in A/P and inventory/stock management
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and strong Excel skills
- Detail-oriented and strong communication both verbal and written
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work as part of a team
If you think you have the knowledge, skills and strong track record of experience for this position, apply immediately!
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please apply with your CV to: