Accounts Payable Job in Oakland, CA!
We are a local Non- Profit that serve the interests of the Bay Area’s Foster Youth. We are a fun, loving, and tolerant environment and we are looking for an individual who can embody that mission. We are looking for a qualified Accounts Payable Professional to in a fast paced and up beat office atmosphere. Individual must be accurate and experienced in Full Cycle Accounts Payable.
Brief Overview of the Job Duties:
- Review invoices for accuracy and gain necessary approval
- Process anywhere from 200 invoices on a weekly basis—upwards of 300 at month end
- Process check requests
- Audit and process all Credit Card Bills
- 3-way invoice matching
- Vendor communications
- Updating General Ledger
- Aging reports
- Month End Closing
- At least 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Non- Profit experience (preferred not required)
- Associates Degree preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting basics
- MIP Software
- Intermediate Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Pay is up to 55K, depending on experience and qualifications
Apply today at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: