Accounting Principals is in search of an Accounts Payable Clerk with QuickBooks experience in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a direct hire, full-time position with a thriving property management company that will focus on a variety of accounting and administrative functions.
The primary function of the Accounts Payable Clerk will be to code and process invoices using QuickBooks. Additionally, this role will support the CFO with daily, weekly, and monthly administrative tasks including drafting letters, documents, research and emails. Ideal candidates will be independent, self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have QuickBooks and accounts payable experience.
- Assist executives by reading, researching and routing correspondence
- Code and process invoices
- Prepare and distribute weekly check runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries and year end processing of 1099’s
- Various special projects
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Experience with AppFolio preferred
- Real Estate industry experience preferred
- Able to navigate QuickBooks easily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and be professional in all communication
- Previous experience with AppFolio software preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and enjoy working in a busy environment
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week
If you interested in this Accounts Payable Clerk job, please send word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: