The Accounts Payable Specialist will be an integral part of the accounting team for our client in Secaucus, NJ. Our client is looking for a self-motivated individual to assist them with full cycle accounts payable functions including high volume processing, vendor discrepancies and accounts payable reporting. The position does not require a degree, however a strong interest and background in accounting is necessary. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Complete 3-way matching Accounts Payable processing of 150+ invoices daily
- Review all invoices for proper documentation/approval and coding
- Assist the rest of the Accounts Payables team with any questions
- Perform AP processing, payment generation and reporting activities for specific deadlines
- Investigate and resolve all Accounts Payable related irregularities
- Provide exceptional customer service for any outside vendor inquiries
- BA/BS highly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in full cycle AP
- Personable and a strong communicator
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity please forward your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this page!
Please apply with your CV to: