Accounts Payable Clerk in Gilberts, IL
Do you have valuable experience with Accounts Payable and are seeking future opportunities with a growing company in a strong industry? If you are a qualified Accounts Payable Clerk in search of new opportunities, look no further. We are currently recruiting for future opportunities for Accounts Payable positions. Some of your responsibilities will include providing financial and administrative services to the financial department.
Education & Experience
• BS or AS in Business or Accounting or equivalent work experience.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
• Maintaining the general ledger.
• Adheres by the company’s core values on a daily basis.
• Analyze Accounts Payable information.
• Assist with Account Receivables when needed.
• Reconcile AP ledger to the general ledger.
Experience and Skills You Should Have:
• AP and AR knowledge along with maintaining a general ledger.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to quickly adapt to new tasks.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates ethical behavior and ability to be trusted with confidential financial information.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Pays strong attention to detail.
• Experience with accounting software is a plus.
If you would like to be considered for an upcoming Accounts Payable job, please apply today on our website at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: