Accounts Payable Supervisor Job in Seattle, WA
A local online retail company is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable Supervisor Job in Seattle, WA. You will be working directly under the Accounting Manager and will perform accounting functions related to ensuring GL coding accuracy, overseeing daily check runs, managing vendor relationships, and promoting team growth. If you are a born leader with effective communication skills with all levels of management, this is the job for you! You will be overseeing two direct reports in a dynamic environment. If you can adapt to change and offer some process improvements, this could be the job for you!
Your Job Responsibilities:
• Supervise a team of Accounts Payable specialists
• Audit general ledger entries by the entire team
• Manage Vendor relationships
• Uphold rules and regulations for accounting and monthly reporting.
• Handle daily positive pay transactions, month end close procedures, year-end 1099 reporting, and annual unclaimed property reporting.
• Mentor AP staff and promote teamwork and growth.
• BA in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of experience in full cycle accounts payable
• GL Coding experience
• Intermediate or Advanced Excel is preferred
• Ability to problem solve and multi-task
• Supervisory experience is required
• Microsoft Dynamics AX experience is preferred
Click “apply” below if you would like to be considered for this position. For other accounting and finance opportunities visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: