Accounts Payable Supervisor Job in Renton, WA
A leading healthcare pharmaceutical company is looking for you to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity with competitive pay and benefits. This is a growing company that has lot of room for growth. You would serve as the right-hand person to the Accounts Payable Manager. The hope is to groom you for the manager role down the line. You will be responsible for overseeing and reviewing the work of 3 specialists on the team. You will be processing full cycle accounts payable. This will include verifying invoices batches, managing general ledger accounts, accruals, approving invoices, analyzing payments, and support new internal processes. This is a dynamic department and you will have to stay on top of the ball and adjust to make new processes and efficiencies. This position is targeting an hour pay of 23 – 27 hourly. You will be eligible for overtime. There is free parking and great medical benefits!
Your Job responsibilities:
• Verify and analyze invoice batches for accuracy and approval.
• Check general ledger journal entries to ensure proper documentation
• Create monthly accrual entries
• Post batches weekly for printing
• Assist and train team of specialists
• Research vendor inquiries and discrepancies
• Supervise and provide efficiencies so vendor payments, check requests, and expense reimbursements are processed timely
• Handle daily credit card and bank reconciliations
• Assist with all month end financials and reports are finished on time
• Assist with internal and external audit requests
• Maintain vendor relationships
• Other projects as assigned to support the team
• 3+ years of accounts payable experience
• At least one year as lead or supervising a report
• Experience with Great Plains is helpful
• Comfortable in a high-volume environment
• Adjusts to change well
• Good with process improvements
• Intermediate Excel
If you are interested in applying click “apply” below. Remember to visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com to view other accounting opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: