Accounts Payable Job in Grand Rapids, MI
An excellent Accounts Payable job is open in Grand Rapids, MI. Accounting Principals is working with a top client in search of a candidate with one to three years’ experience in a related field. If you or someone you know is looking for an Accounts Payable job located in Grand Rapids, MI. Keep reading to learn how to apply.
Accounts Payable Job Responsibilities:
- Record, store, and analyze information in QuickBooks.
- Process payments and credits.
- Organize invoices, prepare and issue bills for payments.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Run all accounts payable reports.
- Run weekly checks.
- Answer vendor questions and maintain vendor database.
Accounts Payable Job Qualifications:
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- Experience working in accounts payable/ knowledge of accounts payable processing fundamentals.
- Basic proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- High-level problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with keen attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable job or any other accounting or finance opportunities then click “apply with us” or apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: