Would you like to be an essential part of our client's dynamic organization and help them achieve business and financial goals? Join our client's thriving organization and be a part of a exceptional team! This position is located in Oak Creek, WI
To be successful in our client's Accounts Payable Specialist role, you will be an engaging, high-performer who provides continued accounts payable support to multiple clients, ensuring that their needs are met with a high degree of efficiency and effectiveness.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient computer skills working with various office equipment, computers and various programs including databases, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Experience with QuickBooks
If you thrive in a face-paced, team oriented environment please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: