Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounting Principals is hiring a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist at a well – established manufacturing company with 2 or more years of experience in Valley View, OH. This is a great direct hire position that offers the opportunity to work with a results-oriented and dedicated team.
You will be responsible for providing financial, administrative, and analytical services. This includes processing and preparing payments and expenditures in a timely and accurate manner. Qualified candidates will have recent Accounts Payable experience. If you are looking for a new place to work – apply online today!
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries and assist in resolving invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Code invoices, audit and verify expense reports, invoices, and check requests.
- Maintain accounts payable files.
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Administer credit card programs.
- Assist with special projects or perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in SAP and Excel are highly preferred
- Experience learning processes, procedures and software quickly and independently
- Must be accurate and timely in production of requested material and meet assignment deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong desire to expand knowledge in field
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
Employment Type: Full-time – Direct Hire
Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this billing job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website.
Please apply with your CV to: