Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients looking to fill an Accounts Payable Specialist job for the office located in San Leandro, CA. The right candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable. The responsibilities include the day to day full cycle processing of the Payables, ensuring invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts, manage purchase orders, set up new vendors, set up auto payments, process weekly check runs, prepare 1099’s and assist on any project in the accounting department.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Full cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Team player with the comfort level to work independently
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, and organized
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Software experience with an ERP accounting software package
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's ould be a plus
Experience: 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
Compensation: $50,000 - $55,000
Employment Type: Direct Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: