Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients looking to fill an Accounts Payable Specialist job for there office located in Oakland, CA. This is an in-office position! The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for the day to day full cycle AP processing, prepare and process a high volume of vendor invoices, attain proper approval and process following company procedures, perform account reconciliations, reconcile vendor statements, research and resolve vendor inquiries, book AP accruals, assist with the month-end close, and assist with any additional projects.
Qualifications should include:
- 3 years of Accounts Payable experience (full cycle 3-way matching)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced high-volume position
- Able to meet deadlines, goal oriented, team player
- Attention to detail, quick learner, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & Outlook) and accurate Data Entry
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance would be a plus
Compensation: $25.00 – $30.00
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records