Accounting Principals is currently looking to fill an Accounts Payable Specialist job opportunity for an exciting East Bay company located in the Concord, Ca. Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Accounts Payable. The role will be responsible for processing the day to day AP workflow, coding, approving invoices, processing expense reports, account reconciliations, set up new vendors, maintain W-9 filing, and assist in projects as assigned.
Qualifications should include:
- Associates degree preferred bachelor’s degree would be a plus
- Excellent communications and strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail, comfortable with a fast pace, and organized
- Software experience with a medium sized ERP software package
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 4 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience
Compensation: $24.00 – $29.00
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
If you are interested in this or other accounting job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: