Accounting Principals is currently looking to fill an Accounts Payable Specialist job opportunity for an exciting East Bay company located in Fairfield, CA. The position is 100% in-office. The right candidate will have 3 or more years of experience in Accounts Payable. The role will be responsible for full cycle accounts payable processing, including 3-way matching. You will reconcile monthly vendor statements, handle any inquiry or payment discrepancy and resolve accordingly, maintain and update database, and assist with the month-end and year-end close.
The Qualifications include:
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Software experience with Quickbooks preferred
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree would be a plus
- Strong understanding of debits and credits and to handle a fast-paced role
- Attention to detail and able to pick up tasks quickly
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Compensation: $27.00 – $33.00
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: