Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the A/P Administrator will handle day-to-day accounts payable functions by processing daily invoices, handle full-cycle accounts payable by receiving, processing, verifying, reconciling invoices and vendor statements.
· Review and verify completeness of approvals and supporting documentation for invoices – making sure that policies are being followed
· Audit and verify completeness of approvals and supporting documentation for expense reports, technology stipends, and dues/memberships – making sure that firm policies are being followed
· Prepare and perform check runs on a weekly basis
· Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
· Responds to all A/P inquiries from vendors, management and others; accuracy, and obtain approval for payment of invoices
· Review vendor statements, and reach out to secretaries regarding outstanding invoices
· Assist with accounts payable monthly and year-end closing procedures
· Assist with compilation of documentation for audits
· Maintain and organize vendor files, including obtaining IRS form W-9
· 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience.
· Degree in Accounting or Finance highly desired.
· Software: Knowledge of an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, or Great Plains
· Excel: Intermediate to advanced level
· Knowledge of standard accounts payable policies, processes, and practices
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
· Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
Company Overview and Benefits
Real Estate/Construction organization company with excellent benefits and compensation package is adding to their Accounting team. Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, holiday/PTO and continued training to ensure employee retention.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit........https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: