Accounting Principals is looking to fill a Temp-to- Hire Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Phoenix AZ. Qualified candidates will have, at minimum, two years of relevant AP experience in an office setting with intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel. Accurate 10-key skills are also desired. This position reports to the AP Manager.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Specialist are:
• Code and enter vendor invoices into accounting software
• Process employee expense reports
• File processed payments and invoices on a regular basis
• Assist in the preparation of year end 1099’s
• Obtain and verify approval of invoices prior to payment
• Minimum two years of related experience
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to accurately use a 10-key
If interested and qualified for this position please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Megan Meek at 602 957 1200!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: