Accounting Principals is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist with a minimum of three years experience for a full time job position at a well-established food distributor in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a great contract-to-hire role that offers a great opportunity to work with a goal-oriented and dedicated team.
This Role entails primary preparation for all AP invoicing, providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organizations. The role is to complete all payments of payments of expenses, plus processing, verifying and reconciling all Account Payable Invoicing.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other tasks and functions as assigned to provide support within team.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of general Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficient Data Entry management
- Problem Solving
- Project Planning
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical Skills
- Multi-taking projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
Three years of related Experience
Full Time, Temp to Hire
8:00AM-5:00PM, 40 hours per week
Please apply with your CV to: