Accounting Principals is seeking an experienced AP Specialist for our client. The Accounts Payable Specialist performs various accounts payable functions including invoice entry (matching, batching, and coding), research and resolution of customer or vendor issues, check management and disbursement control, and maintenance of certain account reconciliations.
- Process Accounts Payable Invoices (matching, batching, coding, and system entry)
- Analyze invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Prepare accounts payable check
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains all A/P vendor accounts
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
Experience and Education Required:
- 0-2 years of Accounts Payable Processing experience
- Strong computer and data entry experience
- Ability of multi-task
- Excellent written and communication
- Organizational and time management skills
To learn more about this Accounts Payable Specialist job opening, please submit your current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website. Or email resumes directly to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: