Accounting Principals is partnering with a growing service organization to hire an individual for a contract to hire Accounts Payable Specialist job in Oceanside, CA. You must have a minimum of three years of experience processing accounts payable and strong Microsoft Excel skills. The company offers excellent benefits, competitive compensation, a flexible schedule and opportunity for growth!
In this role, you will be responsible for processing full-cycle accounts payable, preparing journal entries, participating in month-end close and reconciliations.
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing full-cycle accounts payable
- Process P.O. invoices including 3-way matching and preparing batches for payment
- Prepare accounts payable journal entries
- Participate in month-end reconciliations
- Post debits and credits that relate to accounts payable
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum three years of experience processing accounts payable
- General Ledger knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this contract to hire Accounts Payable Specialist job in Oceanside, CA or other accounting opportunities please apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: