Accounting Principals is partnering with a service company to identify an individual for a contract to hire Accounts Payable Specialist position in Solana Beach, CA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of six months of accounts payable experience. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a tenured team and a company that offers an excellent team culture and great work life balance.
In the Accounts Payable Specialist role, you will be responsible for processing accounts payable including obtaining approvals and cutting checks.
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Batching, coding and processing accounts payable
- Obtaining approvals to process payment
- Reconciling monthly statements
- Assisting with journal entries, accruals and month-end close
- Account analysis
- Vendor management
- Minimum of six months of accounts payable experience
- Microsoft Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
If you’re interested in this position and feel as though your prior experience makes you qualified for this Accounts Payable Specialist position in Solana Beach, CA then apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: