A Full Process Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Wyoming, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least three years of experience in an Accounts Payable role, handling all aspects of the AP process with supervisory experience preferred. In this contract to hire position our client is looking for a candidate who can thrive successfully prioritize tasks in a high-volume environment, understands Full Process Accounts Payables and has a strong grasp of MS Excel.
The Full Process Accounts Payable Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Full Process Accounts Payable processing, from receiving the invoice to sending payment
- Reconciliations of AP accounts
- Assisting with all relevant month end and journal entry responsibilities
- Coding invoices to the General Ledger
- Processing expense reports
- Minimum of three years of recent experience in a Full Process Accounts Payable position; previous Supervisory experience preferred
- Strong understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and Pivot Tables preferred
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Full Process Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Wyoming, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!