An Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in an Accounts Payable role, handling all aspects of the AP process.
The Accounts Payable Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Research and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Maintain vendor files
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process invoices quickly and accurately
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!