Accounts Payable Specialist Job Bellevue, WA
Are you able to prioritize work and have strong problem-solving skills? Then please read further! We have an eager client that needs an Accounts Payable Representative to start now! They are looking for someone with a basic understanding of accounting principles and thrives in a team oriented environment. You will work in a fast-paced environment and need to be able to juggle many different tasks at once. This is a full-time job with benefits!!!
• Process accounts payable transactions
• Scan and code invoices accordingly
• Reconcile monthly vendor statements
• Set-up new vendor accounts including W-9’s
• Support accounting team with projects and back-up
• Maintain files weekly in addition to other clerical duties
• College degree and at least two years of accounting experience
• Proficient in Enterprise accounting software
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients and team members
If you are interested in this Account Payable Specialist job in Bellevue, WA then click “apply” now! To check out more job opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: